It's been a long time.Since I last made a post on this here blog. Life has been a whirlwind of craziness since the big E in July, and I imagine it will probably remain that way up until about May 6th of next year.
Things I've learned thus far:
1) Even a SIMPLE wedding is a BIG deal.
2) I'm afraid of talking to DJ's.
3) I LOVE learning about Natural Family Planning. Did you know that NFP not only teaches Andrew and I how to postpone or achieve pregnancy, but it ALSO will tell me if I have health issues like cancer or polyps or other weird girly stuff just by me charting some things every day? It's so totally awesome. And I know exactly what is going on with my body at all times. I LOVE NFP!!!
4) Marriage prep is totally awesome... and there ARE things that A & I haven't talked about that we totally need to before we take the big plunge.
5) Finding the "one" dress is pretty much the same feeling as finding the "ONE" guy. Once you put it on... you just know.
6) I don't like shopping for bridesmaids gowns.
7) My flower girls are adorable and their moms are just as cute as they are.
8) Despite the planning and stressing and fun and confusion that I'm experiencing, I'm so very excited to be past that one day of a wedding and be on to that lifetime of marriage with the man I love. Saying goodbye to him each evening gets more and more difficult as the days pass.
:) Welp... that's all for me folks. That's where I've been and what I've been up to. I wish I had time to post on this more often. Heck... I wish I had time to even just check it more often for your posts. But life takes turns and I guess you just gotta go with it. :)
Loves and Hugs!